Training, Qualifications and Experience
Angela has 22 years of experience of working with adults to enhance their mental well being and to achieve positive change in their lives. More recently sessions with children and teenagers have been made available.
All sessions aim at facilitating clients to fulfil their potential, and a practical and down to earth approach assists in achieving positive results quickly. This approach aims to give people the strategies to help themselves in the future when issues arise.
- Post Graduate Human Givens Diploma
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Batchelor of Arts in Approved Social Work Practice
- Member of the Human Givens Institute
- Member of the European Studies Institute
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- Parts 1, 2 &3 Eye Movement Desensitization And Reprocessing, (EMDR)
- EMDR Part 1 Child Training
- Specialist training in working with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Headaches
- Introduction to Sand Tray Therapy